for the treatment of arm rests, handles or trimsfor the processing of armrests, closing handles, pillar coverings and much more.The edge folding machines from AKE consist of a press system and any number of exchangeable tools. All component-specific functions for processing the respective product are stored directly on the tool. As a result, each tool is functional in each press system without any programming effort.
The flexible systems that can be used at different locations are characterized by the output of almost 100% non-reworked components. Upon request, AKE also supports its customers in the design and layout of trim and energy directors.
- Protection of workers by means of a light curtain with rear area protection
- part recognition systems for presence, position and, if necessary, color detection
- Machining of the components by various integrable processes:
- edge folding: Interior and exterior edge folding and processing of textile and Alcantara
- riveting of attachments by means of hot rivets or ultrasound
- Ergonomic component removal from the upper tool
- Machining of various components by simple tool change